Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. John Bucuvalas, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6585
Dr. John Bucuvalas, MD is a pediatrics specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bucuvalas completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bucuvalas is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bucuvalas?
it was great
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bucuvalas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Bucuvalas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bucuvalas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bucuvalas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bucuvalas frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Administrative Physical.
Dr. Bucuvalas' office is located at 5 E 98th St Fl 10, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.