Dr. Bambenek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Bambenek, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Bambenek completed a residency at Walter Reed Amry Med Ctr. He currently practices at EVANSVILLE PSYCHIATRIC ASSOC.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bambenek is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Walter Reed Amry Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Mn Med Sch, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bambenek?
He is awesome at what he does and he helps me understand ADHD better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Bambenek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bambenek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bambenek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bambenek frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Bambenek's office is located at 2015 Maxwell Ave, Evansville, IN 47711. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.