Dr. Balbas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Balbas, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Balbas completed a residency at University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Broken Arrow. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balbas is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 392-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balbas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Balbas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Balbas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balbas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balbas frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Balbas' office is located at 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balbas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Broken Arrow
- Ascension St. John Medical Center