Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. John Bagwell, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Bagwell completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Essentia Health-South University Clinic (Fargo). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bagwell is board certified in Hematology.
- U Tex SW Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Vanderbilt U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Essentia Health-South University Clinic (Fargo)
Essentia Health South Univ. Clinic1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagwell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bagwell frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Bagwell's office is located at 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bagwell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.