Dr. Andrus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Andrus, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Andrus completed a residency at University Okla Tchg Hospital. He currently practices at Professional Corp Psychiatry and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andrus is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- University Okla Tchg Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Okla Tchg Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Professional Corp Psychiatry
Professional Corp Psychiatry5100 N Brookline Ave Ste 900, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 604-3170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrus frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Major Depressive Disorder, and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Andrus' office is located at 5100 N Brookline Ave Ste 900, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center