Dr. John Botsis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Botsis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Botsis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Easton, MD. He currently practices at Memorial Hospital At Easton Maryland and is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Botsis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Tiranes Faculty Of Med Tirana Albania, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Hospital At Easton Maryland219 S Washington St, Easton, MD 21601 Existing Patients: (410) 822-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botsis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Botsis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Botsis frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Dehydration, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Botsis' office is located at 219 S Washington St, Easton, MD 21601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Botsis speaks Albanian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Botsis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton