Dr. John Bosworth, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Bosworth completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division (CADENT) and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division (CADENT)
Siegel , Bosworth and Sorensen Division (CADENT)15204 Omega Dr Ste 310, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (240) 361-9000
Surgery Center Of Rockville
Surgery Center Of Rockville2 Choke Cherry Rd Ste 125, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 330-8170
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- US Navy Flight Surg Sch, Other Education — 1989
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bosworth?
Dr. Bosworth has changed my life! I've been breathing through my mouth most of my life and finally decided to get it checked out my Dr. Bosworth. When we finally decided on surgery he took his time to describe the process from start to finish and keep me at ease. After a successful surgery and 2 weeks I've finally started breathing through my nose and getting large, full breathes of air! Dr. Bosworth is a fantastic doctor and great man.. I highly recommend him.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Suburban Hospital