Dr. John Binns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Binns' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Binns, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Binns completed a residency at Charity Hospital. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Duke Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1960
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1956
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Binns?
Dr. Binns is very knowledgeable and experienced. But most of all, he is a kind, caring man. He always listens to what I have to say with total focus, answers any and all questions I have, and follows through without hesitation. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor they can count on any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Binns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Binns frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Binns' office is located at 3333 Cattlemen Rd Ste 208, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Binns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital