Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Beatty, MD is a general surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Beatty completed a residency at Princess Margaret Hosp. He currently practices at Kadlec Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus. Dr. Beatty is board certified in General Surgery.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Princess Margaret Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Wellesley Hosp-U Toronto, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Toronto, Fac Med, Medical School — 1970
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beatty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beatty frequently treats Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , Excision of Breast Tumor, and Puncture Aspiration.
Dr. Beatty's office is located at 1221 Madison St Ste 400, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beatty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish First Hill Campus