Dr. John Long, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Long's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Long, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Long completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Sheldon M Levin M.d. Inc and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Long is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- UMDNJ-Newark, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sheldon M Levin M.d. Inc3838 California St Rm 612, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 221-7056
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
He is knowledgeable, experienced, professional, skilled, kind, personable, and humble.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Long frequently treats Varicose Vein Procedure, Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Long's office is located at 3838 California St Rm 612, San Francisco, CA 94118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Long speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Long has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus