Dr. John Emans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emans' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Emans, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Emans completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Emans is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard Combined Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Harvard Combined Ortho Residency Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1970
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emans?
We’ve been very happy with dr Emans. We’ve been seeing him for the past 4 years for scoliosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emans frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Scoliosis, and Back Pain.
Dr. Emans' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital