Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crane accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Crane, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Clinton, MO. Dr. Crane completed a residency at Washington University. He currently practices at Pathways. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crane is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1968
- IA State Psych Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pathways1800 Community, Clinton, MO 64735 Existing Patients: (660) 885-8131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crane?
Dr. Crane saved my life. His experience and knowledge are amazing. He is easy to trust and gives it to you straight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crane frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychiatric Diseases.
Dr. Crane's office is located at 1800 Community, Clinton, MO 64735. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.