Dr. John Catalano, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Mullica Hill, NJ. Dr. Catalano completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Elmer. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Catalano is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Premier Orthopaedic Associates
Premier Orthopaedic Associates of Southern NJ201 Tomlin Station Rd, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 (856) 223-0007
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Orthopedic Trauma-Cooper University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1988
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Catalano?
Back in the 80's, prior to Dr. Catalano being my go to orthopedic physician, when I was 13 and he didn't have his own practice and I was having knee problems, he scheduled an appointment for me (at no charge) with doctors who where known to have treated Eagles' football players. They diagnosed my condition and I went to a surgeon who Dr. Catalano approved of that was in my parents health care plan. This act of kindness proves how wonderful he is! Now as an adult, he's the only physician I'll go to for me and our family's orthopedic needs! He's knowledgeable, caring, honest and tells you point blank how to resolve your ailments! I highly recommend him! Most of my ratings are 5 stars. I gave 3 for staff friendliness and courteousness because each office is different. The Elmer office is 5 Stars??????????! As far as waiting time, I usually arrive early, they take me in and I leave before I was actually scheduled to be seen!
- Inspira Medical Center Elmer
- Inspira Medical Center Vineland