Dr. John Cage, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cage's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Cage, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Cage completed a residency at Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Heart and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cage is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Thomas Heart
Saint Thomas Outpatient Cardiac Imaging - Midtown301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-5144
Midstate Cardiology Associates222 22nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-5144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cage?
He has been my Cardiologist for more than 20 years. He is among the best. I am glad to be among his patient load.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cage frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cage's office is located at 301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cage has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Macon Community Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center