Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Adams, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Flowood, MS. Dr. Adams completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE. He currently practices at MIssissippi Pain Management and is affiliated with Merit Health Rankin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in Family Practice.
- James P. Beretta Interventional Pain Center, P.C.-Pain Management Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Palmetto General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MIssissippi Pain Management
Mississippi Pain Management1080 River Oaks Dr # B-103a, Flowood, MS 39232 Existing Patients: (601) 566-1375
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
Dr. Adams is absolutely the best. I have been with him for over 7 years. He is very patient and understanding. He cares about his patients and their well being. His staff is the BEST.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adams frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Adams' office is located at 1080 River Oaks Dr # B-103a, Flowood, MS 39232. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Rankin