Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adamski accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Adamski, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Adamski completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at UH Rainbow Babies And Children's Hospital and is affiliated with University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adamski is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UH Rainbow Babies And Children's Hospital
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adamski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adamski frequently treats Wound Repair, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Appendicitis.
Dr. Adamski's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adamski speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adamski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital