Dr. John Wells, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wells' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Wells, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Columbia, SC. Dr. Wells completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Palmetto Retina Center and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wells is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Moorfields Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Fantastic surgeon, he cares about you and your outcomes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wells accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wells frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 124 SUNSET CT, West Columbia, SC 29169. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wells has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital