Dr. John Repicci, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Repicci completed a residency at Buffalo Va Medical Center, Orthopaedics. He currently practices at Joint Reconstructive Orthopedcs and is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Joint Reconstructive Orthopedcs
Joint Reconstructive Orthopedcs4510 Main St Ste 101, Buffalo, NY 14226 Existing Patients: (716) 839-0632
- Buffalo Va Medical Center, Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Buffalo Children's Hospital, Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Buffalo General Hospital, Orthopaedics, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Buffalo Va Medical Center, General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Buffalo General Hospital-Kaleida Health, Internship Hospital — 1964
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Dds, Other Education — 1960
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1958
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Repicci?
My mother had the partial knee surgery by Dr. Repicci over 25 years ago. She’s now 95 and walking well with only occasional pain. The surgery was easy to recover from and she went on a trip to Paris and walked all over after only 6 weeks. Wish more doctors would perform this procedure rather than taking the whole knout!
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital