Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005, and for other questions, call (610) 566-1371.
Dr. John Pron, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Media, PA. Dr. Pron completed a residency at Parkview Hospital. He currently practices at John A Pron DPM and is affiliated with Jefferson Bucks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Parkview Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- West Chester University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- La Salle University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John A Pron DPM
John A Pron DPM
John A Pron DPM6241 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pron?
We'll say it again. After several visits to Dr. Pron at Riddle, we continue to be amazed by everything about our experience there. By far, the most informative, effective and enjoyably experience with a professional health care provider our family has had, ever. Thank you Dr. Pron and Staff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Pron, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pron frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Foot Fracture, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Pron's office is located at 1088 W Baltimore Pike, Media, PA 19063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital