Dr. John Pietropaoli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pietropaoli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Pietropaoli, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Manchester, CT. Dr. Pietropaoli completed a residency at University of Vermont / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Vascular Experts - Manchester and is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pietropaoli is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pietropaoli?
Very attentive, patient, and thorough. Feel very comfortable being treated by Dr. P Megan Aprn is excellent, as is the whole staff. So glad I found them. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pietropaoli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pietropaoli frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Venous Insufficiency, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Pietropaoli's office is located at 360 Tolland Tpke Ste 1a, Manchester, CT 06042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pietropaoli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital