Dr. John McFadden, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. McFadden completed a residency at Ea Va Grad School Med. He currently practices at Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Mount Pleasant Hospital. Dr. McFadden is board certified in General Surgery.
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics3510 N Highway 17, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 (843) 881-9159
Rsfpp Orthopedics O Chg1483 Tobias Gadson Blvd Ste 202, Charleston, SC 29407 (843) 763-2320
Roper St. Francis Physician Partners - Orthopaedics8950 University Blvd Ste 200, North Charleston, SC 29406 (844) 975-6683
- Calif Pacific MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Ea Va Grad School Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Internship Hospital — 1984
- E VA MED SCH OF M C OF HAMPTON RDS, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McFadden?
Would highly recommend him for hand surgery, had carpal tunnel repair 8 weeks ago and you can barely notice the scar. He provided excellent, comprehensive, compassionate care with a great deal of knowledge and experience. He is kind and respectful and explains things well, listens to concerns and questions. It is evident that you are in competent hands. Very pleased with the care received by him and his team including office staff and anesthesiologist at the out patient surgical center in James Island.
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare - Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital