Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. John Lust, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Lust completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lust is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- BOSTON UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lust?
I have seen Dr. Lust as a multiple myeloma patient on several occasions. He is my primary doctor when it comes to the treatment and management of my disease. Dr. Lust spends whatever time you care to understand your disease and how it should be treated. Of all of the excellent Mayo doctors in the Hematology Dept., I am very glad he was assigned to my case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lust has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lust frequently treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Lust's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274