Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. John Long, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Long completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Alabama Ophthalmology Assocs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Long is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Luth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Ophthalmology Assocs
Alabama Ophthalmology Assocs1000 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 930-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Really great doctor. The results of my eyelids are amazing and he took the best care ever. He cares! I couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you, Dr. Long!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Long frequently treats Blind Hypotensive Eye, Eyelid Disorders, and Eyelid Surgery.
Dr. Long's office is located at 1000 19th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Long has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.