Dr. John Lloyd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lloyd's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Lloyd, MD is a pulmonologist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Lloyd completed a residency at University Louisville Med Center. He currently practices at Louisville Pulmonary Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- University Louisville Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- University Louisville Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lloyd?
I first saw Dr. Lloyd following a severe case of pneumonia in 2012, and I began to see him again in the summer of 2016. In each instance I found him to be superb at diagnosis and treatment of lung issues. I would not hesitate to refer my family to him if they needed pulmonary care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lloyd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lloyd frequently treats Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Bronchiectasis.
Dr. Lloyd's office is located at 4003 Kresge Way Ste 312, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lloyd has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Louisville Pulmonary Care
Louisville4003 Kresge Way Ste 312, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 899-7377