Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Keller, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Druid City Hosp. He currently practices at Fayetteville Family Practice and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Family Practice.
- Druid City Hosp, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fayetteville Family Practice
Fayetteville Family Practice108 N Park Dr, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Existing Patients: (770) 461-3466
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
Dr Keller and staff were so polite and very efficient! We will continue to recommend him to friends and relatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keller frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 108 N Park Dr, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital