Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones III accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Jones III, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Jones III completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at John A Jones III MD. Dr. Jones III is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones III?
He is personable and jovial but also discovered my detachment early and got me the care I needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jones III frequently treats B-Scan Ultrasound, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Jones III' office is located at 2055 E South Blvd Ste 804, Montgomery, AL 36116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.