Dr. John Johnkoski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnkoski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Johnkoski, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Wausau, WI. Dr. Johnkoski completed a residency at State University of New York At Buffalo. He currently practices at Aspirus Heart & Lung Surgery and is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnkoski is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnkoski?
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Residency Hospital
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnkoski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnkoski frequently treats Maze Procedure, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Johnkoski's office is located at 425 Pine Ridge Blvd Ste 209, Wausau, WI 54401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnkoski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital