Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hausdorff accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Hausdorff, MD is a oncology specialist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Hausdorff completed a residency at Kings Co Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Pacific Cancer Care and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hausdorff is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Stanford Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Kings Co Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hausdorff?
When my mother was diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic cancer and opted for palliative care rather than treatment, Dr. Hausdorff was a rare bright spot. My mother, father, and me all really enjoyed our time meeting with Dr. Hausdorff. He is caring, kind, and a great listener. He respects patient and family decisions. He will provide alternatives/options if wanted, but he truly respects that decisions are not his to make. Dr. Hausdorff is a highly recommended positive light during an otherwise difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hausdorff frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Hausdorff's office is located at 5 Harris Ct Bldg T, Monterey, CA 93940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hausdorff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula