Dr. John Craddock, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Craddock completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Childrens Hospital Colorado Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Craddock is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- NNMC/WRAMC-Natl Capital Consortium, Internship Hospital — 1996
- USUHS, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Craddock?