Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Baker, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lansing, MI. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Mi St U. He currently practices at Sparrow Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic and is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital. Dr. Baker is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Mi St U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mi St U Assoc Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Univ. Of Michigan, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sparrow Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
Sparrow Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic1210 W Saginaw St, Lansing, MI 48915 Existing Patients: (517) 364-7700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 1210 W Saginaw St, Lansing, MI 48915. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sparrow Hospital