Dr. Mailloux has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Johanna Mailloux, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Mailloux completed a residency at University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Lexington Pediatrics, LLC and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mailloux is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Middlebury College, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mailloux?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johanna Mailloux, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mailloux's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mailloux accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mailloux frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Mailloux's office is located at 57 Bedford St Ste 100, Lexington, MA 2420. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Lexington Pediatrics, LLC
Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance57 Bedford St Ste 100, Lexington, MA 2420 Existing Patients: (781) 862-4110