Dr. Johanna Seddon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seddon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Johanna Seddon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Seddon completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1974
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-9000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seddon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seddon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seddon frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Blepharitis.
Dr. Seddon's office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seddon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center