Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Johan Brahme, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Del Mar, CA. Dr. Brahme completed a residency at UCSD. and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brahme is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Orthopedic Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Orthopedic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Orthopedic Hosp|Orthopedic Hospital|UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- UCSD, Residency Hospital — 1987
- UCSD, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brahme?
Review I felt fully confident with Dr. Brahme for my breast augmentation. He put safety over beauty— I asked him about gummy bear implants or tear drop shaped ones, and he said that he doesn’t use those since they are textured and associated with a risk of lymphoma. He also told me that he would not go any bigger than I asked for, nor would he go with my request if he felt it wouldn’t be safe or feasible during surgery. He also addressed my concerns about breast implant illness and emphasized how his decision making is driven by research and evidence-based practices; he backed up all his answers to my questions with research and his extensive clinical experience. I was super nervous at first, and getting surgery during covid is especially nerve-wracking because you can’t have anyone with you in the waiting room. The nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Brahme were all so kind, caring, and professional. I had no complications. Dr. Brahme and his nurse did a good job following up with
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brahme frequently treats CoolSculpting®, Gigantomastia, and Gynecomastia.
Dr. Brahme's office is located at 12865 Pointe del Mar Way Ste 160, Del Mar, CA 92014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brahme speaks Spanish, Swedish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brahme has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- 1 12865 Pointe del Mar Way Ste 160, Del Mar, CA 92014 (858) 350-7546