Dr. Joel Stakofsky, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Stakofsky completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Joel Stakofsky MD.
Joel Stakofsky MD209 Steinway Ave Ste 1, Staten Island, NY 10314 Existing Patients: (718) 698-2211
- Brookdale University Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health S C Bklyn, Residency Hospital
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stakofsky?
I met Dr Joel back in 1990 a month before my son was born. I was at ease the moment we started talking. He was/is not only professional but very warm and personable. He was always available to answer my calls And if we needed a sick visit he was never to busy to fit us in. My son had constant ear aches and took him to an ENT specialist. His advice was to put drains in. Dr Joel suggested we have Eric see an allergist first. Best advice ever! Within 3 months the earaches were gone! Thanks you Joel