Dr. Silver has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Silver, MD is a medical oncology specialist in West Hartford, CT. Dr. Silver completed a residency at University Conn School Med Health Center. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Conn School Med Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Conn School Med Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Conn Sch Med Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Medical Oncology and Blood Disorders, LLP345 N Main St Ste 318, West Hartford, CT 06117 Existing Patients: (860) 527-5803
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
Very compassionate, outstanding doctor. Knows all about multiple myeloma. Staff are all very positive and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silver frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Purpura.
Dr. Silver's office is located at 345 N Main St Ste 318, West Hartford, CT 06117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silver speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital