Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Joel Shavin, MD is a dermatologist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Shavin completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Georgia Dermatology Partners and is affiliated with Piedmont Rockdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shavin is board certified in Dermatology.
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Grady Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Emory University, Medical School — 1969
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Dermatology Partners
Georgia Dermatology Partners2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 972-4845
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shavin?
Very helpful...can take care of pre-cancerous spots before they become a problem
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shavin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shavin frequently treats Dermatitis, Keloid Scar, and Folliculitis.
Dr. Shavin's office is located at 2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital