Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joel Horovitz, MD
Dr. Joel Horovitz, MD is
- Jewish Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Jewish Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- GENEVA GENERAL HOSPITAL / MARION S WHELAN SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 1967
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horovitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joel Horovitz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Horovitz's profile.
Dr. Horovitz in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Horovitz's office is located at 948 48th St Fl 3 Brooklyn, NY 11219. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Horovitz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Joel Horovitz, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
- 1 948 48th St Fl 3, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-8461
Maimonides Medical Center
Maimonides Medical Center4802 10th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-8461