Dr. Joel Selter, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Monroe, NY. Dr. Selter completed a residency at Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Care Rockland, P.C. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selter is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- LI college hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selter?
Jesse the PA at Dr. Selter’s office is amazing. She is extremely thorough and genuinely cares about your well being. Her ethic was my saving grace. I went undiagnosed with a serious ailment after numerous other visits to different doctors and specialists. It was Jesse who was able to determine the underlying issue I will be forever grateful for what she has done for me.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Nyack Hospital