Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Joel Reinoehl, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Reinoehl completed a residency at KCMS-Mich St U. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiac Healthcare Plc. and is affiliated with Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reinoehl is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- KCMS-Mich St U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- KCMS-Mich St U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiac Healthcare Plc.601 John St Ste 100, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Existing Patients: (269) 341-6335
Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare
Paw Paw451 Health Pkwy, Paw Paw, MI 49079 Existing Patients: (269) 373-1222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reinoehl?
After 10 years at the other hospital in Kalamazoo, Dr. Reinoehl was able to diagnose and fix my cardiac issues in 1 visit. Dr. Reinoehl is the best electrophysiologist in Michigan, and his staff is just as caring and competent as he is. Thank you Dr. Reinoehl for all your help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reinoehl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reinoehl frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Heart Disease, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Reinoehl's office is located at 601 John St Ste 100, Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Bronson Lakeview Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson South Haven Hospital