Call (737) 276-4408 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joel Gotvald, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Gotvald completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital-The Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Austin Vascular & Vein Institute and is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gotvald is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-The Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-The Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Alabama, Medical School
- United States Air Force Medical Corps, Other Education — 2005
- University Of Alabma At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Seton Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language, Spanish
Austin Vascular & Vein Institute
Austin Vein Specialists12319 N Mo Pac Expy, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4408
Austin Vein Specialists - Park Bend Clinic2217 Park Bend Dr, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4325
Austin Vein Specialists - Cedar Park Clinic1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4324
Austin Vein Specialists - Round Rock Clinic170 Deep Wood Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4334
Austin Leg Vein Specialists7700 Cat Hollow Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4328
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gotvald?
Dr. Gotvald did surgery on my carotid artery for a severe blockage. It had caused me to have a rather significant stroke and I was so worried of worse things to come. After my discussion with Dr. G I realized immediately that I was in great hands. I am so thankful for the level of high quality care that I received. I highly recommend this vascular clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Gotvald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gotvald's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gotvald accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gotvald frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Venous Sclerotherapy, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Gotvald's office is located at 12319 N Mo Pac Expy, Austin, TX 78758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gotvald speaks Sign Language, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gotvald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center