Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gelber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joel Gelber, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in New Britain, CT. Dr. Gelber completed a residency at Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at The Hospital of Central Connecticut and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gelber is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Downstate Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital
- Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mountainside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052 Existing Patients: (860) 224-5556
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gelber?
Dr. Gelber took the time to ease my fears about my breast biopsy. He made sure I was very comfortable throughout the procedure and was a good listener. He answered all of my questions before I left. He was genuinely a nice man who cared about my concerns. I would highly recommend him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gelber's office is located at 100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gelber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus