Dr. Golden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Golden, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bellflower, CA. Dr. Golden completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at Pih Health and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Golden is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- SCAN Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pioneer Medical Group - Bellflower/Artesia10251 Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706 Existing Patients: (562) 867-8681
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golden?
My name is Jeanie Grizzell I am returning to California in September, I left but my Texas trip did not work out Doctor Golden has been my Doctor for many years I am most appreciative, never reestablished a Doctor in Texas, cannot wait to return, This is the only medical Group I have ever been with since the age of 17. Doctor Golden is always professional never keeps you waiting, always gives you the exact diagnosis, takes the best care of his patients, am very proud to be in the best hands .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Golden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Golden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Golden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Golden frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Polyneuropathy, and Kidney Transplant Evaluation.
Dr. Golden's office is located at 10251 Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Golden speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- PIH Health Downey Hospital