Dr. Talley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Talley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. Talley completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Mercy Health - Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talley?
Dr Talley and nurse practitioner, Tara Lykins, are the best! Professional, thorough and caring!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talley frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Talley's office is located at 1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 415, Paducah, KY 42003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lourdes Hospital
- Marshall County Hospital