Dr. Joel Dacus, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Dacus completed a residency at University Texas Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Academy Foot & Ankle Specialist, Keller, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Academy Foot & Ankle Specialist, Keller, TX
Academy Foot & Ankle Specialist, Keller, TX4444 Heritage Trace Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76244 Existing Patients: (817) 424-3668
- University Texas Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- University of Nevada, Reno, Undergraduate School
- Fotona Laser Certified, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dacus?
Very knowledgeable and efficient. Very personable as well. Great experience!
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas