Dr. Hoffman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Hoffman completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. He currently practices at North Atlanta Ear Nose & Throat PC and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoffman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoffman?
Dr. Hoffman has performed two procedures for me. The first is called, "Vivaer," and is intended to improve nasal air flow by shrinking nasal turbinates. The second procedure, called "Clarifix," reduces nasal drip (runny nose). Both procedures, performed in his Cumming office, were quick and completely painless. Both procedures were very successful. I, now, am free from constantly going for tissue and have a huge improvement in my breathing. In my experience, Dr. Hoffman and his entire staff couldn't be more professional. Additionally, they are always very friendly, respectful and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Hoffman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoffman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoffman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoffman frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Hoffman's office is located at 4150 Dep Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd Ste 260, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoffman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth