Call (912) 354-7676 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joel Greenberg, MD is a neurology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Savannah Neurology Specialists and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Miami Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Savannah Neurology Specialists
Savannah Neurology Specialists6602 Waters Ave Bldg C, Savannah, GA 31406 Existing Patients: (912) 354-7676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
I have been seeing Dr. Greenberg for dementia/Alzheimer condition I trust him and i am grateful that I found him after moving to Savannah six years ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joel Greenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders, Epilepsy, and Headache.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 6602 Waters Ave Bldg C, Savannah, GA 31406. Find other locations and directions.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Satilla Health
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick
- St. Joseph's Hospital