Call (720) 764-7947 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joel Berenbeim, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Berenbeim completed a residency at Botsford General Hospital | Rocky Mountain Hospital (Hospital Closed - - ). He currently practices at Berenbeim Osteopathic and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Berenbeim is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Botsford General Hospital | Rocky Mountain Hospital (Hospital Closed - - ), Residency Hospital
- Des Moines University -Osteopathic and Podiatric Medicine-Health Sciences, Medical School
- Botsford Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berenbeim?
Dr. Berenbeim was instrumental in my recovery from a twisting fall ski accident.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Berenbeim, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berenbeim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berenbeim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berenbeim frequently treats Brachial Plexus Palsy, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Cranial Osteopathy.
Dr. Berenbeim's office is located at 1780 S Bellaire St Ste 701, Denver, CO 80222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berenbeim speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Berenbeim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Swedish Medical Center