Dr. Joe Robinson Jr, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Robinson Jr completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Georgia Neurosurgical Institute and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson Jr is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute840 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-7092
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson Jr?
Excellent Dr. with a great staff. He explains your condition and also the options to treat it. Very professional.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health