Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Joseph McDonald, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Your MD, LLC and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Baker University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
Dr McDonald has been my concierge physician for over five years. His manner is infectious. He is well informed and up to date. His office staff is highly qualified. His deputy office staff is welcoming. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him. He responds very promptly to text queries. I highly recommend Dr McDonald. Dierdre, a a highly qualified professional associate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDonald has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 7505 Democracy Blvd Apt A113, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital