Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yammine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joe Yammine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Yammine completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Miriam Hospital. Dr. Yammine is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Lebanese U, Medical School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 729-2478
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yammine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yammine frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Yammine's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yammine speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yammine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.